Boobies!!!

Listen, everyone likes boobies. I like 'em. You like 'em. So let's talk about boobies for a moment shall we?

First of all, ladies should name their own boobs. It's a very personal thing, this naming of the rack, and guys very rarely get it right. They tend to come up with childish and degrading names that no self-respecting woman would feel comfortable admitting to her friends (or random party-goers). I named my own and will readily share this information with anyone; people on the bus, business associates, my grandparents, random looky-loos, whoever shows an interest, really (note: they don't actually have to show an interest; they could be conversing with me on any number of unrelated topics or just standing there looking disinterested and that's good enough for me!). My left boob is 'Boomer' and my right boob is 'Portia'. Boomer is a little white trash. She likes meatloaf, instant mashed potatoes and Lucky Lager. She likes to go to the Speedway and show a little 'whale-tail'. Portia is a little more classy. She likes Veal Marsala and a nice Shiraz. She likes to curl up with a chenille throw and watch foreign films. Both are delightful in their own particular idiom.

Now, personally, I like to offer my friends an all-access pass to my boobs (sometimes the people in line behind me at Safeway get a one-time pass for, say, an exciting new bra purchase). It always makes for a good party. 60% of the time, it works everytime. At the very least, any given party will get at least one flash for funsies but generally I like to offer a poke. Just a fingertip poke to the side boob. It's thrilling but not too invasive and almost medically detached. Everyone wins. If I likes ya enough you'll get full hand grabby access but it may depend on my mood. Super duper special friends (I'm talking about you, Brian) get full privileges regardless of my mood. Doesn't matter if I'm all menses-ed up and they're sore or if we're enjoying a nice Big Bacon Classic and sody-pop at Wendy's...they're available because my friends are great people and they deserve it. It's the least I can do.

So the next time you're looking to spice up a pooped-out party or just want to show a friend that you care, show your boobs and encourage your friends to do the same because, much akin to the Lay's potato chip (BBQ please), one is never enough.